C#.Net Programmer, Asset Management
- $360,000 - $420,000
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Aquis Search
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
A Hong Kong-based Asset Management organization is looking to hire a talented junior analyst programmer with strong C#.Net experience. This role focuses on the development of in-house front-to-back trading applications as well as on-going maintenance and support.
- Perform duties in system design, development and maintenance to ensure project is implemented smoothly.
- Participate in entire IT software development projects life cycle in collecting business requirements, performing system analysis and design, creating or sourcing technical specifications and solutions, conducting system test, reporting design flaws and carry out troubleshooting, and monitoring and documented the project process in different phases.
- Manage internal resources/external vendors to ensure all services and deliverables are met to company standard within the constraints of schedule and scope.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 3 years experiences in IT application development in Finance Industry
- Hands-on technical skills in MS SQL, Oracle, C# , .Net , HTML5, Java , VB
- Knowledge on Mobile App and MQ is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication, team spirit and problem solving skills