- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Search Asia
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Our client is a reputable fund management firm and they are actively managing several fund portfolios across the Asian region including Japan. They are currently looking for a solid Compliance professional to join the team in Hong Kong.
- Asian Equities Focus
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Reporting to both Asia CEO in Hong Kong & Chief Compliance Office in the US, your main task is to provide a complete compliance advisory service for the business operations in the Asia region. Your daily routines include the compliance monitoring of their Equities trading business; enforcing and administering the policies and procedures in accordance with local regulatory requirements and the firm’s policy; working closely with other business units on new products approval and as well as managing all compliance-related ad hoc projects, when necessary.
To qualify, you must have:
- 8 or above years of solid compliance experience with a combination of investment bank/ hedge fund / asset management.
- In-depth knowledge of Asian Equities markets and the local regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
To apply for this job
Contact: Bryan Lim quoting job ref: VSA-1254
Telephone: 852 - 2297 2346