C++ Developer - Low Latency - Investment Banking
- Up to 1mil/annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Atlas Global Search
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
My client is a top-tier investment bank looking for strong C++ developers. Candidates must work currently work with C++ 11, and have low latency experience. This is a market making team focused on high performance and providing the best low latency solutions. Financial knowledge is NOT required.
This is a great opportunity to step into investment banking, to be involved with a C++ development team that works together to brainstorm how to reduce the latency of their trading systems. It is a diverse role: a mixture of research, software analysis, data analysis, and software to hardware implementation. Candidates are expected to work at close to machine-level to optimize speed.
The client is open to C++ developers outside of banking as the technical skill set is more important. The potential candidate would be required to understand socket programming on a low level to provide the best low latency solutions.
- Strong C++ 11 skills
- Experience working on low latency, specifically speed optimization
- Able to work with template metaprogramming
- Strong design and problem-solving skills
- Strong network programming skills
- Good communications in English
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- An interest working with C++ 14 and 17
- Multi-threading and concurrency problematics experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages e.g. Python
- Engineering or hardware experience
- Knowledge of market exchanges
If you are interested, please send your most updated CV to Alvina at email@example.com to schedule a confidential discussion.