C++ Developer / Desk Developer / RAD Developer / Systematic Market Making, Index Arbitrage / C#, C++, Scripting, SQL Server / Equity, Equity Cash, Futures, Index Forwards, TRS, FX / Investment Banking
- Excellent compensation packages
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
C++ Developer / Desk Developer / RAD Developer / Systematic Market Making, Index Arbitrage / C#, C++, Scripting, SQL Server / Equity, Equity Cash, Futures, Index Forwards, TRS, FX / Investment Banking / Hong Kong
My client is a first-rate global leading investment bank with its own proprietary / agency Systematic Trading Strategies team. They are now looking to hire a C++ developer to work on their equity derivative market making trading platforms.
This is a client facing role that you will work closely with the trading desk to develop software solutions to improve the trading performance in the existing markets as well as delivery to multiple new markets in the region.
The successful candidate should have strong computer science background and enjoy the challenges presented in the fast paced front office environment. He/she should have experience with multiple scripting and coding languages and constantly seek to learn new technologies.
- Front office C++ developer with experience working on low latency software development
- Familiar with Linux environment
- Previous experience working directly with trading desk is a plus
- Excellent analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Innovative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- A passion for technology outside of the work environment
- Good communicator with peers and users
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your resume / contact details to Noel Lau at Noel.email@example.com or call (852) 2544 4477 / (852) 9834 2181 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340