C# UI Developer
- Basic + Attractive Annual Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eclipse Trading
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
The successful candidate will join the UI development team, building out the company’s next generation derivative trading and risk management UIs.
Eclipse Trading is a proprietary trading firm specializing in derivatives trading and is a leading options market maker in Asia. Combining our trading experience, technology and risk management, we currently trade the Asian markets and have offices in Hong Kong and Sydney.
Technology is an integral part of our business, and we seek high calibre individuals for our development teams.
The UI team is responsible for all of Eclipse Trading’s in house trading user interfaces. The team designs, builds and maintains applications covering trading, volatility management, market data and risk management. We work closely with the business to understand their needs and we work with the rest of the company to deliver.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement intuitive and highly usable user interfaces for pricing, risk management and execution
- Partner with server side developers to define and implement integration points with existing server side trading applications
- Collaborate closely with traders to collect the requirements and devise solutions
- Test code rigorously and participate in code reviews
- Manage projects from requirements analysis through to completion
- Play an active role in your team's growth and results
What you offer
- 4+ years experience in C# or Java development
- Good understanding of concurrency issues and approaches
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
- Strong test driven mindset
- Knowledge of UX Design principles
- Experience working in a Financial domain is a plus, but not essential
- A willingness to learn new skills/technology and a flexible approach
- Ability to work independently, drive projects and be pro-active
- Excellent English communication skills
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What we offer
- Attractive benefits package with discretionary bonus
- Life/work balance in a multi-cultural environment with reasonable work hours
- A fast growing company, encouraging adoption of new technologies and ideas
- A flat management structure, open communication across departments including Front Office, where everyone is willing to voice his/her opinion and give/take feedback.
- Play an active role in team growth and results
- Hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry