Equities Department, Hong Kong
The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
- Covering regional based asset allocators
- Introducing potential investor to CICC clients
- Arranging Capital intro events and inviting asset allocators globally
- Data and customized service to cater allocator’s investment interest
- Familiar with major asset allocators in Europe, Asian, US or in China
Skills and Abilities
- Customer-oriented mentality, proactive personality
- Effective communicator with excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese abilities
- Hard working, able to work under pressure, tight schedule and long hours
- A good team player
- 1-5 years’ experience in offshore hedge fund marketing / COO, or in HF research, or hedging fund consulting role at Prime Brokerage desk.
- Master degree in relevant majors, preferably an MBA from renowned universities
- License of securities trading
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.