Our client is an investment bank in Hong Kong, looking to recruit a product compliance specialist – covering fixed income, commodities, cash and equity derivatives. Fantastic opportunity for an individual with at least 2 to 4 years of product compliance experience.
Reporting to the Head of Fixed Income Compliance, you will be working in the global markets compliance team, you will provide advice to the various business lines; business knowledge of commodities, fixed income, credit and equity derivatives is essential.
Other responsibilities include:
- Carry out day to day compliance supporting the capital markets operations;
- Maintain compliance oversight and conduct compliance analysis;
- Implement and maintain compliance policies, procedures and controls;
- Monitor changes in the regulatory bodies (HKMA, SFC, HKEX) and keep company informed of relevant updates
- Provide training on regulatory requirements or compliance issues
- University degree
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years product compliance
- Knowledge of HKMA and SFC regulations and rules
- Self motivated and hardworking
- Fluent in English and Cantonese