Case Manager, Client Onboarding
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jun 18
See job description for details
- Experience in KYC onboarding for institutional clients
- Opportunity for an end-to-end KYC onboarding function
- Opportunity to learn onboarding, KYC, Compliance, and AML in one setting
About The Role
Role Location: Lincoln House, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Role Type: Full-time permanent
As the Case Manager for Institutional Client Onboarding, you will support the end-to-end KYC client onboarding for Institutional clients including Global and Institutional Banking client base while liaising with the customer for onboarding documentation, coordinating and tracking the onboarding cases. You will evaluate and make recommendations on the suitability of a customer for onboarding in terms of AML risk to the bank. Regular engagement with internal and external stakeholders will be a component.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- A strong conceptual and practical understanding of Client Onboarding
- Experienced in KYC documentation and processing, ideally from a compliance background
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Strong stakeholder management
- High level oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Preferably, knowledgeable with Cash, Trade, Markets and Lending
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number HON002414.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave