My client is a leading Tier-1 US investment bank with major presence in APAC. They are looking for strong Java developers who will contribute to their electronic trading team in Hong Kong or Tokyo.
- Build high quality algorithmic trading offering to electronic trading clients
- Design, build and maintain highly unique low latency Equities trading strategies
- Implement and thoroughly back test signals and models
- Liaise with traders, sales, clients and compliance regarding new features
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or similar field
- 4 – 8 years of experience developing low latency and high performance systems
- 3+ years’ experience in the financial industry working on algorithmic trading, trader workflow automation or high frequency trading strategies
- Thorough knowledge of object orientated programming, algorithms, design patterns and data structures
- Experience in developing distributed architecture systems and message protocols.
- Knowledge in core concepts such as concurrency and memory management
- Previous experience building state management systems, complex event processing and transaction sequencing architectures
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- The chance to work in a tier-1 US investment bank
- Constantly use modern and cutting edge technologies
- High visibility
- More autonomy
This is a great opportunity for the aspiring candidates to put their expertise to use at the right platform and gain first class experience of working in an Investment Bank.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Praveen Sabnani at Praveen.Sabnani@bahpartners.com or call +852 69050581 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340