Channel Development Manager - Retail Banking
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Please refer to detailed JD
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To optimize our branch network in alignment with our overall footprint strateg
- To formulate the strategies and yearly budget based on market research and cost benefit analysis
- To work closely with key stakeholders in leasing and asset management
- To act as a project manager to implement the new renovation and retrofit initiatives on time and budget with stakeholders
- To ensure the projects are adhered to the project governance and control framework, while the in-flight premises are adhered to internal and external guidelines
- To generate regular MIS reports for cost efficiency, project tracking, regulatory reporting and management update
- University degree in related discipline (Business, Real Estates, Property Management or related degree holder)
- Minimum of 3-5 years' relevant experience in channel management, asset management or project management, preferably in banking industry
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, detail-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.