Chief Administrative Officer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the highest standard of morality & integrity and perform the duties in conformity of unequivocal business ethnics and socially acceptable values and norms
- Inspire the team to adopt a sense of responsibilities and attitude to right the wrongs in the interest of the Company by all means and create a culture of positivity and a non-compromising proposition towards the activities and behaviours the Company highly aspires.
- Put company/client interests before personal interests at all time
- Establish and enhance a check and balance mechanism in all work
- Control and monitor the business/job scope you are held accountable to be kept on the right track under all circumstances
- Not to be involved in any fraudulent acts or suspected fraudulent acts, once found report it to the next level supervisor without delay. In case the next level supervisor is found or suspected to be involved in the fraudulent acts, report to a higher level supervisor or even Management Committee and Board of Directors
- As a leader who is able to help others to deliver measurable, cost-effective results that make the vision a reality.
- Responsible for enhancing the internal organization processes and Infrastructure
- Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan/projects implementation processes.
- Coach project staff involved as they implement the strategic plan and transition operation.
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the project implementation.
- Responsible for Information Technology, Fund Operations and Administration agenda for the Group
Key Job Requirements:
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- SFC License holder.
- At least 6 years of experience as a COO in asset management or related industry.
- Have the skills, sensitivity, and personal confidence to tap into the power that each member of the team brings to this mission.
- Proven track record in operation enhancement.
- Experience in scaling a multi-site organization.
- Experience in bringing systems to a efficient and effective level so as to increase the productivity of the organization.
- With demonstrated ability to both lead and build the capabilities of a driven, bright, diverse team.
- Strategic mind and team oriented
- Result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed
- Excellent presentation skill and interpersonal skill
- MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.