Chief Financial Officer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bentley Reid & Co Limited
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Bentley Reid & Co Limited
A highly respected boutique international financial services group, with offices in Hong Kong, London and Malta. We offer investment and Private office administration, trustee services and tax/general financial advice to wealthy individuals and families.
• Report to the Managing Director
• Responsible for Accounting & Finance and Compliance to satisfy SFC requirements
• Monitor the company’s Finance and Account operations and liaise with external auditors and regulators
• Handle the Group’s consolidation accounts
• Manage the Group share schemes and Hong Kong remuneration policy and personnel matters
• Review and develop the financial management systems in coordination with group companies to formulate and implement a cohesive financial function
• Drive the overall preparation of financial activities including forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis, incorporating financials of all Group companies.
• Ensure SFC compliance (Type 4 and Type 9) such as preparation of Financial Resource Report (FRR) and monitor daily cash balance to meet minimum liquid capital requirement
• Assist with Group Compliance and regulatory matters
• Ad hoc reporting and financial analysis
• As bank signatories for bank accounts of various Trusts and Companies
• Degree holder in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration, with CPA qualification
• A minimum of 15 years’ relevant working experience comprising five years in Big-4 or international audit firms, as well as five years at managerial level in SFC licensed corporations
• Possess high standard of work ethics, time management skills and be able to thrive within a small dynamic team.
• Strong Financial IT capabilities and understanding of how to develop and utilise IT to build a modern financial function
• Hands on experience in handling regulatory returns
• Excellent communication skills in English