Chief Information Security Officer APAC
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
• Monitor on a day-to-day basis the IT Security in Asia Pacific to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of
infrastructure and data and supervises collaborators of APAC IT Security
• To disseminate Head-Office and Regulators security guidelines through the Asia Pacific region and
make sure they are carefully applied
• To follow up with regulators (instructions, rules …) and propose and implement, with agreement of
Head-Office, customizations according to Asia Pacific specificities and constraints.
• To propose any measure which lead to improvements of IT Security.
• To report without delay any incident/threat related to IT Security to the Head of APAC Technology Risk
• To be in charge of follow-up and closure of audit recommendations assigned to IT Security.
• To proactively support other Asia Pacific IT teams so that they can incorporate IT security requirements
in their activity (infrastructure, production, projects).
• To monitor and report on a regular basis IT Security related KPIs and KRIs
• To manage and follow-up exceptions and derogations to security policies
• To manage IT Security related projects.
• To prepare, animate, minute, and follow-up the Regional IT Security committee
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
• Knowledge in state-of-the art technologies concerning Operating Systems, RDBMS, Network, Storage,
Middleware, Hardware (Servers as well as Workstations)
• Deep knowledge on Security applied to Infrastructure, Production and Applications (including eBanking)
• Team Management and Project Management experience
• Strong Communication skills
• Experience in evaluation and design of technical architectures
• General Banking Knowledge with significant experience working for Financial Institutions
• Knowledge of standard IT Security concepts and methodologies
• Knowledge of the Asia Pacific Regulations in particular with respect to Data Confidentiality, IT Security
Norms, Cyber Criminality
• Knowledge of Operational Risk and Permanent Control
Specific Qualifications Required
• Degree in Computer Science
• Information Security Certification ( CISSP, CISM, CISA or other security-related accreditation )
• ITIL certification ( optional )
• Lean Six Sigma belt ( optional )