- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 22 Mar 19
Chief Investment Counselor
My client is a large bank looking for a Chief Investment Counselor to join their private banking team and this opportunity sits in Hong Kong.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide investment counseling and advisory services to the clients.
- Management a portfolio of private banking clients
- Provide comprehensive investment advisory services across various asset classes including but not limited to:
- Corporate Portfolio Advisory
- Family Businesses
- Individual Portfolio
- Determine various investment strategies in close cooperation with research, product team and fund houses to fit HNW or UHNW clients' wealth
- Actively engage in client relationship management, sales activities, provide market information, portfolio investment advice, business development
- Engage in end-to-end sales and investment advisory activities and tracking of performance indicators
- Bachelor's graduate with additional professional qualifications will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years of investment consultancy experience serving private banking clients
- Possess strong market knowledge and intelligence in fund management, particularly in alternative investment funds
- Superb communication, negotiation, organisational and analytical skills
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English oral and written skills
Regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.