- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Insurance Hong Kong
- 09 Dec 18
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Chief Investment Officer - Insurance
A leading insurance firm is looking to bring on a Chief Investment Officer.
Your new company
My client is a renowned and award winning organization with an established presence in Hong Kong. They are a major player in all aspects of financial services. Currently in an innovative stage within their business they are seeking an experience Chief Investment Officer to lead and grow the business.
Your new role
- You will play an instrumental role in defining and recommending investment strategies and asset allocations, review asset liquidity and risk, and defining governance policy.
- Hire, manage and oversee a team of investment professionals covering all aspects of investment management.
- Establish a robust financial and operational processing environment for the investment team.
- Provide senior leadership information on portfolio performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have more than 15+ years of relevant experience of successfully managing multi asset portfolios within pension funds, private investments, or insurance sector.
- Need to have strong risk management capabilities.
- Have a strong understanding of investment strategy.
- You will need to have a masters degree within the relevant field and CFA is highly advantageous.
- The ability to speak Cantonese or Mandarin would be ideal.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity where you can elevate your career and become the investment lead in charge of critical decisions that will affect the whole organisation. If you are ready to take up a challenge, bring the firm to the next level, and along with it, your career this is the role for you.
What you need to do now
If you have the drive to succeed in this role or are interested in roles within insurance, please contact me with an attached CV at Daniel.Thomassin@hays.com.hk or feel free to call me at 2230-7969