Chief Operating Officer
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
Our client is an International Bank with strong presence in Asia. Currently looking for a Chief Operating Officer to be based in Hong Kong.
As The Chief Operating Officer, you will be leading a team and overseeing Asia countries’ operation in a region. You will report directly to the CEO and responsible for the followings:
- To improve and oversee Asia’s operation system, to formulate and implement the company's operations strategy and policies, develop new operational procedures and systems, while enhancing existing processes to achieve optimal efficiency.
- Assist the CFO with financial projections and analyses of existing programs and policies.
- Ensure all programs are align with the company’s core values.
- Establish and review policies, procedures and risk controls with business goals and strategies
- Re-engineer processes for a higher level operating efficiency and improve overall client’s satisfaction and service levels.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent;
- At least 15 years in the banking sector and more specifically experience in operation within corporate banking area. Previous experience as Head of Operation is a plus.
- Experienced in managing a team of officers across different countries in a region.
- Results-oriented with careful time management discipline and focus on continuous improvement.
- Dynamic and self-motivated person with a naturally proactive approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
For more information please contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via email@example.com Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.