Chief Operating Officer, Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Guotai Junan (Hong Kong) Limited
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Guotai Junan International Holdings, a well established and reputable financial group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:-
- Plan, manage and drive multiple project deliverables for the wealth management business, including system development and process management;
- Drive system enhancements to suit end-users requirement; sustain continuous improvement of product and solution;
- Take the role of connection for various business segments; ensure all targets and requirements are met; and
- Take the lead to identify business potential and enforce the change.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Business-related major, or Computer Science
- Candidates with at least 15 years’relevant experience gained from reputable private bank or financial institution;
- Proven track record of demonstrating equivalent knowledge
- Self-motivated and a good team player;
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)