- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 17 Apr 19
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Chief Risk Officer - FinTech
HK based role, Head of Risk opportunity as part of a Fintech start up. Consumer Credit Risk exp required
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRO to join a Fintech platform. The project will allow the creation of a new consumer lending and consumer credit platform aimed at creating a game changing technology for wider access to consumers and financial institutions.
Your new role
As the CRO, you will lead, develop and implement the risk strategies for the platform. You will govern the risk control processes, especially within credit risk and strategy risk by overseeing legal, compliance and risk departments to ensure the work complies with regulatory requirements. You will collaborate closely with all major stakeholders to understand the products, systems and working processes to identify potential risks in different kinds of risk areas. You will recruit and develop staff to achieve best-in-class risk.
What you'll need to succeed
- 15 years minimum previous experience in Consumer Credit risk function
- Local language skillset (Mandarin or Cantonese) due to the nature of the company communication channel
- In-depth knowledge of HKMA regulatory guidelines
- Strong management and stakeholder communication skills
- Innovative and agile mindset
- Flexible and hands-on working style to cater to the start-up needs
What you'll get in return
- An exciting opportunity to transition your career into the exciting world of Fintech
- Competitive base salary and bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Credit Risk contact Jack Leung at Hays on +852 2230 7918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.