A senior risk executive position with one of the largest retail and corporate banks in Asia.
Our client is one of the largest banks in Asia with a strong balance sheet and history of success.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the risk divisions including credit, market, operational, product, reputational and liquidity risk management
- Leading the establishment, implementation and review of the risk governance framework for the Bank
- Overseeing the development of risk assessment tools and methodologies, and ensuring processes and procedures as appropriate to the different business lines/ product units.
- Acting as a focal point in supporting the Board Level Risk Committee meetings and Risk Management Committee meetings in its overall risk oversight of the Bank.
- Managing overall credit risk management of the Bank, covering corporate /commercial / consumer/ private banking customers, and institutional counter-parties.
- Participating in various internal risk committees and acting as the key member in the Credit Committee
You will possess the following -
- Over 20 years of banking experience with at least 12 years in the credit and risk discipline, including not less than 7 years in senior management role
- In-depth knowledge of risk management, operational control, and related regulations/ supervisory guidelines
- Strong credit, analytic, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese
- Attractive salary
- Visibility to senior management
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessy Wong on +852 2848 4706.