This is an exciting opportunity with one of the Virtual Banks to lead their Risk Management functions.
One of the Virtual Banks with strong foundation in their technology platform.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Bank's credit risk, credit approval and other risk control functions
- Designing and implementing the Bank's credit policies and ensuring ongoing business are in line with the Bank's risk appetite and regulatory guidelines
- Managing risk portfolio, credit process and remedial management, as well as providing support to the Business on raising awareness on risk management standards
- Managing and conducting firm-wide stress tests and gap analyses on the risk portfolios
- Leading the development of predictive models and reporting to the CEO and Board on the risk exposure of the Bank
- Formulating and executing on the Bank's risk management strategies
- Qualified and experienced candidates would be considered to oversee compliance and other functions as well
You will be a university graduate with at least 15 years of experience within Risk Management function. Ideally you will have exposure to both personal and wholesale banking, with broad experience across credit risk, approval and control functions. You will possess experience in developing risk framework from scratch. You are excited by helping the business develop new products within the risk framework and are keen to be hands-on with your work. Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
- Attractive Salary
- Outstanding opportunity to launch the Virtual Banking business
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessy Wong on +852 2848 4706.