China A-Share Research Associate
As a Chinese A-Share Research Associate you will work as a generalist and help our team of senior investment specialists access relevant investment research and information. Our team is based in Zurich and Hong Kong.
As an active, pure bottom-up equity manager, we invest in attractively valued companies globally that are leading both in terms of their profitability (ROIC) as well as their competitive position. We invest both in Global Emerging as well as Global Developed Markets with Emerging Markets being the focus given the team's track record and the numerous awards it won for its Emerging Market capabilities. We generate our investment ideas by a strict, value-driven, fundamental bottom-up investment process focused on free cash flow, not earnings. The investment team is strongly process driven, thereby constructing and managing style-consistent portfolios that blend both value and quality styles. All our portfolios are ESG-compliant. The focus will be mostly on large caps.
- Supporting our analysts to perform their fundamental analysis on Chinese A-Shares which includes: The understanding of the key drivers companies, sector dynamics and supply/demand situations and trends in close collaboration with the sell side
- Helping the team to understand industry dynamics and trends as well as the industry positioning of a company in China
- Provide our ESG research team access to relevant information on Chinese companies and assist in completing our ESG assessment on Chinese companies
- Translate relevant investment information from Mandarin into English
- Facilitating meetings and research trips in China for team members and help with the translation
- We are looking for a junior analyst / research associate, who had some exposure to Chinese A-share companies
- The candidate must be able to translate all relevant information from Chinese to English
- The analyst must demonstrate good company knowledge and an understanding of the business models of companies in China
- The candidate must have strong modeling and valuation skills
- The analyst must demonstrate a good understanding of key ESG issues and risks
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of investment experience with a top institution on the buy-side or sell-side
- High degree of intellectual curiosity, versatility and self-motivation
- Willingness to travel
- Committed and disciplined with strong working ethics
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good team player
Perry Tucker is looking forward to receive and review your application.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .