China Healthcare Research Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Sustainability Research & Investment Solutions division having responsibilities in our Equities Research business and being one of the main points in delivering China Healthcare sector research, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- Responsibilities concentrating on both the research for China Healthcare but also overall equity strategies.
- Your coordination with the solutions groups contributing to all round efforts in building themes and producing timely updates on various trends.
- You producing high quality research in general and emerging issues, staying up to date with equity market trends in the space.
- Prepare and Publish reports to help clients reach investment conclusions through fundamental data analysis & support
- Working closely across sector and macro teams, with a focus on integrating China Healthcare analysis across research fields in order to produce commercial, investment-relevant insights for clients.
- Your comprehensive coverage of markets through analysis of industry macro trends, company financials and equity strategic factors.
- You providing interaction and engagement with clients, both on a one-to-one basis and by providing events and industry access.
- Coordinating the monitoring and maintaining of macro and thematic datasets ensuring accurate and up-to-date information for research reports.
- You in building relationships across the company with managements as well other teams across sales and trading.
- 3 years or more experiences in the China Healthcare Research space, within a sell or buy side environment would be encouraged in applying.
- Good understanding of equity markets, experience in mastering industry coverage quickly, skills in fundamental analysis and valuation as well as ability to generate strong investment ideas.
- Outstanding commercial acumen, communication, presentation, verbal and strong written skills in English and Chinese Mandarin given the market of focus.
- A strong analytical mind, numerical skills, intellectual curiosity, being a self-starter, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Being dedicated, organized and able to prioritize plus working towards team/individual deadlines with a quality deliverable.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Accounting Fundamentals, Technical/Financial Modelling and Valuation attributes.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers, problem solving and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- Being able to work in Hong Kong and within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.