China Market Wealth Management Software Engineer, Associate, HK
As a China Market Wealth Management Software Engineer, not only will you be responsible for shaping and prioritizing the technology strategies, and planning the Technology book of work for our growing China Onshore business, you will also be a hands-on software engineer to bring in meaningful impact by formulating conceptual ideas into Technology products.
As a pioneer of organizational, operational and technological change, you will take a macro view of technology and innovation across the region and partner closely with our business and technology groups to develop solutions that have an everyday impact on Chinese customers, clients and businesses.
When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., you gain access the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world. Role Responsibilities
- Partner with Technology teams and business stakeholders to deliver China Wealth Management strategies and best-in-class Technology solutions
- Work on challenging projects within a global team, which involves regional and global stakeholders
- Research, analyze and articulate Market developments and Technology trends in China
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities,including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience with at least 3 years' experiences work in software development
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, with basic proficiency in at least one frontend programming environment
- A strong understanding of Core Banking architectural requirements for Wealth Management market in China, such as
- RMB payment clearingcentralized platform
- Chinese regulatoryreporting and Cross Boarder transfer activities
- AML / Anti-Fraud system
- Data Governance
- Cloud usage and relevantChina regulations
- Ability to liaise between lines of business and development teams, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Fully capable of taking substantial features from concept to shipping as the sole programmer (alongside a designer)
- Can provide material feedback on the work of junior programmers
- Experiences in team management and coaching is preferred
- Ideal Candidate would have worked in a local Chinese banks in China
- Advanced or native English and Mandarin language skills - verbal and written
- CFA, FRM or Financial certification preferred but not required
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.