China Prime Client Services
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Being part of Credit Suisse's Asia Pacific Global Markets division in the front office having responsibilities as one of the main points of contacts for key client relationships in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial effort of the group.
- Owning relationships with hedge fund clients, institutional investors in matching our services and products to their needs, with a focus on the China market.
- The position will be highly entrepreneurial and multi-faceted; in addition to the primary Capital Introduction aspects of the role there are opportunities to broaden your skill-sets into the Consulting-related functions.
- Constantly looking in growing client satisfaction via high standards of care and responsiveness, with the Client Services representative an integral part of the Prime and Clearing product offering.
- Assisting hedge fund Founders and COOs with the business function aspects of their firms, encompassing Operations, Technology / Infrastructure and Legal / Regulatory.
- Your coordination with the entire global Prime Brokerage franchise, and will also partner heavily with all the various desks across the firm that cover our hedge fund client base, including Equities, Fixed Income, and Futures & Options.
- Assisting local and global hedge fund managers with their growth plans by providing expertise on both the Asia-Pacific institutional investor market and overseas allocators investing into the region.
- Working as a global Prime Services Client Services business, with global distribution and reach, core to the Asia Pacific Markets business model in delivering being the Trusted Entrepreneurs' Bank.
- Handling of the Client Service On-boarding for new client accounts according to the CS management guidelines.
- Close partnership with other related divisions of the bank.
- Promotion of future growth and building of the desk in terms of geographic client base.
- Contribution in identifying or suggesting improvements to current processes and enhancements plus ideas in growing efficiency on the desk.
5+ years of relevant experiences in a similar Prime Client facing or in Capital Introduction, Prime Brokerage Consulting, Prime Sales and Hedge Fund Marketing/Investor Relations. Pre-existing hedge fund and/or institutional investor relationships are a plus, but not required. Deep knowledge of hedge fund strategies and trading styles as well as Prime Brokerage business dynamics. Your development being an expertise of the Credit Suisse Prime Clearing business and organization, as well as the supporting platforms. Excellent analytical and numerical skills with you having the ability to learn quickly with an investigative approach seeing issues at a high level and in detail. Having the dedication to prioritize well, whist maintaining at optimum standards. Strong presentational skills in synthesizing and communicating complex subject matters, both verbally and in written format. Showing ambition you being able to independently analyze business requirements and resolve appropriate course of actions without direct management assistance. Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English, with professional proficiency in Mandarin Chinese given the focused market. A real passion in improving, building and embracing change, along with working well within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams globally Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing. *LI-CL1* efc-ags1
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.