- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
Citi Branded Cards, Card Portfolio Manager, Assistant Vice President
Citi Branded Cards, Card Portfolio Manager, Assistant Vice PresidentThe Card Portfolio Assistant Vice President is an intermediate management level position responsible for managing a broad range of card lending products, setting strategy and providing direction, leadership and budgetary management, etc. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the development of product plans, strategies, and tactics while coordinating product lines through product life-cycles in coordination with the broader Card and Unsecured Lending team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new channels, increase digital penetration and share of market ,and obtain competitive position.
- Strengthen value proposition of credit card lending product which is relevant/appealing to our target segments and benefits both the Bank & our business partners;
- Grow digital installment lending penetration through new products, development of APIs and innovative touchpoints;
- Drive new initiatives to automate processes and operations, enhance functions to improve overall efficiency;
- Execute business strategy and launch marketing campaigns to drive business results;
- Coordinate and work with cross-functional teams to implement business strategy smoothly;
- Undertake project management tasks and user testing to ensure smooth and seamless implementations;
- System testing before new product / feature is implemented;
- Update all relevant marketing collaterals;
- Ensure accurate and timely Terms and Conditions amendments;
- Implement changes to ensure compliance with regulatory changes, internal policies and external risks.
- Over 6 years working experience in banking and financial industry, preferably in Credit Cards Lending or Personal Installment Lending business
- Working knowledge of Credit Card Systems or Risk Management experience would be a definite plus
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Highly analytical with strong numeric sense
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Time Type :------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .