Clerk, Business Initiatives & Support (9 months' Contract)
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 20 Sep 17
Responsible to support system, operation and compliance related projects/ initiatives in relation to Branch & Direct Channels under Sales & Distribution, including but not limited to implement branch standardized model as well as some other initiatives to improve the work efficiency on branch operation staff as well as branch environment via clean up exercise.
- Improve branch operation efficiency on work migration and standardization initiatives.
- Support Call Centre on ad hoc administrative project or customer contact program as and when required.
- Conduct branch operation and Call Centre productivity review.
- Other ad hoc administration projects.
- Post secondary education level or above.
- Good analytic and communication skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, preferably with experience on MS Excel VBA.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.