Brilliant Job Opportunity in an Investment Bank!
The Firm employs a team of experienced Client Coverage Representatives (CCRs) across regional offices worldwide, offering Hedge Funds access to the full breadth of the Firm's expertise through a single point of contact.
Client Coverage Representatives foster and maintain deep relationships with our clients. CCRs are responsible for understanding clients’ needs, addressing specific requirements, ensuring they obtain operational efficiency, identifying cross-selling opportunities and delivering other parts of the Firm, where appropriate.
At its core, Client Coverage role is that of non-investment risk management. On a daily basis, this role offers broad exposure to different departments and gives the Client Coverage team opportunities to engage with product experts across the Firm to find solutions for our clients as highlighted below:
- Daily coverage – post-trade support for our Hedge Fund clients is the essence of the role; furthermore CCRs at the Firm are the enablers who bridge the gap between clients and the Firm helping to navigate internal teams and processes
- Management of risks in sensitive markets – working with internal groups to ensure clients avoid costly operational mistakes and regulatory risks. Provide assistance on Investor ID applications prior to investments in restricted markets
- Managing on-boarding of new clients and training key client personnel to ensure a smooth fund launch whilst simultaneously developing a long-term relationship
- Ad hoc coverage of global accounts – as part of the 24-hour coverage model and robust risk management framework, Asia CCRs provide accessible coverage to clients based in other regions where necessary to avoid risk.
- Securities lending – borrow reconciliation and monitoring through reporting
- Risk and Margin – expertise and reporting enables us to walk clients through transparent, dynamic, and stable margin policies, explain leverage limits, and help with margin impact analysis ahead of establishing new trades
- Financing – discussions around multi-asset class financing across equity, fixed income, swap and other derivatives that enable clients to manage their financing costs, understand rehypothecation, and be versed in the asset protection and counterparty risk management solutions that the Firm provides
Regarded for having one of the leading Prime Brokerage Client Coverage teams in the industry, the Firm relies on its CCRs to offer the highest coverage levels to our clients and to ensure that they have access to all available resources within the Firm. Outside of the day-to-day elements of the role outlined above, our CCRs also contribute significantly to relationship management and the development of the business through a number of product and technology initiatives:
- Client workshops - innovative client workshops on topics such as Corporate Actions, Risk and Margin Management, and Swaps allow CCRs to offer training and development opportunities to our clients, as well as furthering the individual’s knowledge of certain product areas
- Best practice advisory - extensive global experience gives us the means to provide consultation on best practices for clients’ trading, operations, and compliance functions
- Content delivery – meetings with clients to discuss trends in fund performance, leverage levels, and allocator flow. Collaborate within Equities Division to keep clients abreast of regulatory changes, and help them to comply
- Account reviews - analysis of client activity, changes in leverage and balances, ensuring identification of any business opportunities or efficiencies for client.
- Global working groups – participation required to ensure we continue to have market leading internal and client-facing technology. Client Coverage owns the prioritization of IT budget and tools to help us manage relationships and dictate workflow enhancements.
Client Coverage Representatives will be given the opportunity to service clients of varying sizes and strategies, thus allowing them to build a strong understanding of the Hedge Fund industry. In this role, Client Coverage Representatives will be given resources, which allow them to build extensive knowledge of the Prime Brokerage business, and the Firm as a whole.
- Basic knowledge of Hedge Funds and the common strategies they employ
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and ability to clearly articulate complex and time sensitive situations
- Enthusiastic self-starter demonstrating initiative and the ability to handle pressure, prioritise and multi-task
- Analytical mindset with intuitive problem solving skills
- Commercially driven, complemented with a sound awareness of compliance, control and operational/business risk
- Knowledge of a broad range of asset classes, preferably including some of the following: equities, fixed income, FX, listed and OTC derivatives (including cash flows, valuations and margin treatment of listed futures and options), Government repos, asset swaps (credit, interest-rate and equity) and other equity-related securities