Client Development Team Lead - WM China
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Jan 18
Are you a proactive and motivated individual who enjoys establishing new business opportunities? Do you have strategic and creative thinking to conceptualize prospecting initiatives? Do you also have executional excellence to ensure diligent follow-through of various tasks?
We are looking for a colleague to support the continued growth of the WM China business through driving a centralized and systematic process to establish new channels for prospect sourcing. This role requires you to:
- Strategize prospecting initiatives for lead generation and sourcing of potential pools of prospects
- Partner with market teams to arrange bespoke events for targeted prospects
- Follow-through on the prospecting journey and arrange follow up touch-points as required
- Explore alternative prospecting channels, such as digitalization
- Maintain tracking and reporting of prospecting and conversion progress
- Conduct industry research and data analysis
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
As part of the Chief of Staff Wealth Management Greater China team, you will work with various internal and external partners to establish new channels for prospect sourcing and follow-through on the prospecting journey for the WM China business.
Your experience and skills
- A university degree and background in financial services, preferably in wealth management or business consulting
- Experience in marketing, digital marketing or advertising with a wide business network in China
- Previous work experience in China
- Proactive and motivated with great networking skills
- Organized and adapt at working independently to lead a project
- A team player who works well with partners across a variety of functions
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.