Client Due Diligence Specialist (Contract to Permanent)
Location: Hong Kong – Kwun Tong
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY CANDIDATES WILL BE GIVEN PRIORITY AS THIS IS A CONTRACT TO PERMANENT ROLE.
• To handle KYC Periodic Review/Trigger Event (including checking the adequacy of required KYC documents and conducting customer screening in accordance with the latest local regulatory requirements, global KYC standards and local operating procedures.
• To perform customer on-boarding/new account opening, checking the FATCA/CRS documents as well as the internal checklist
• To follow up incomplete KYC documents and pending item control
• To conduct regular Sanctions CHECK /PEPs/Adverse Media/Internal Lists screening/ Company Directors checks
• To perform and Monitor process and perform QC checking of scanned KYC document to EFS (encryption file system)
• To perform other compliance related duties as assigned from time to time
• Minimum 2 MONTHS in customer due diligence experience in banking fields, preferably with international banks.
• Strong knowledge in global KYC standards/requirements, AML, FATCA and CRS, client onboarding process and bank regulations; in corporate banking preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Detailed-minded, meticulous, willing to learn, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently and under pressure
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Both Cantonese & Mandarin)
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• HONOURS DEGREE IS PREFERRED
For more detailed information on this and other similar outstanding career opportuntiies, Please send an updated resume in English to:
CV (at) HARBRIDGEPARTNERS (dot) COM
You may telephone Charles Chan, Stella Huo Edward Chen for more information on 2523 9955