Client Experience Strategy
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
Participate in agile development process, interface with development team and provide design options/solutions
- APAC role
- High-level experience strategy planning
- Enterprise level platforms
A global financial services company is looking for a specialist strategist on Client Experience (end to end customer journey), you will help develop in-house design methodologies and capabilities within APAC and support DPB (Digital Private Bank) design demands. One of your key responsibilities is to drive a consistent client experience across all internal and external digital products.
- Participate in agile development process, interface with development team and provide design options/solutions
- Analyse and improve client experience of existing and new products
- Conduct co-design workshops with clients, stakeholders and developers
- Validate designs with all stakeholders including clients
- Gain awareness of competitive financial services offerings
Skills and Expertise
- Exceptional design portfolio or research/strategic planning case study
- Must possess exceptional ability to develop thorough design strategy
- Team player with ability to lead/guide teams and agencies
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping and implementing designs
- Front end UI code development experience will be added bonus
- Wealth Management client experience knowledge beneficial
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Leo Chak at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.