Client Lifecycle Management Associate - Global Private Banking
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Client Lifecycle Management Associate
. Principal responsibilities
- Help to drive strong risk culture in the business.
- Conduct Due diligence and Know Your Customer research for clients, as part of the business wide Anti Money Laundering Compliance process.
- Analysis of accounts and client information according to prescribed internal control policies and procedures.
- Identification and production of information required to satisfy the Banks Know Your Customer due diligence policies and processes.
- Execute and review negative media alerts from client screening and escalate where necessary.
- Package client due diligence research and documentation for review by Relationship Managers.
- Meet production target volumes and dates as advised.
- Communication with HSBC officers and other employees involved in the maintenance of internal control standards.
- Assist with other tasks as required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience in undertaking Anti Money Laundering and Know Your Customer reviews within the banking and financial institution.
- Work knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, industry regulations and best practices.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong research skills and time management skills.
- Ability to work comfortably in a multi function team and with management and all levels of staff.
- Commercial minded, highly numerate, understand and can navigate through financials reports. Strong problem solving capability is required.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Internet Explorer.
- An articulate and strong communicator with excellent written English. Proficiency in Chinese is an advantage.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.