Client Lifecycle Management Team Head - Global Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Client Lifecycle Management Team Head.
In this role, you will
- Be the Subject Matter Expert to Client Lifecycle Management Analysts, Relationship Managers, Client Service Executives, Relationship Officers on Customer Due Diligence policy interpretation and guidance
- Act as a focal point for Front Line of Defense queries relating to the Customer Due Diligence procedural standards
- Interpret Customer Due Diligence Policy and Procedures to issue guidance and provide advice on key Customer Due Diligence Topics, for example, source of wealth
- Identify areas of efficiency in existing Customer Due Diligence processes and procedures
- Propose areas of improvement to the target operating model with a drive to generate a positive impact on the front line
- Escalate queries on procedural matters to the Client Lifecycle Management Head of Customer Due Diligence Advisory
- Carry out thematic reviews to ensure consistent application of Customer Due Diligence Policy & Procedures
- Undertake sampling to ensure consistency of data quality obtained as part of customer onboarding, periodic and event driven reviews
- Report and track sampling review results & provides feedback to Line of Businesses on the results of sampling reviews
- Development and delivery of training on core concepts and pain points in the Customer Due Diligence process for Client Lifecycle Management Analysts, as well as Line of Businesses and support staff
- Responsible for consistent application of recommendations arising from third-party reports
- Compliance with all local and Group regulations and policies
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience in undertaking Anti Money Laundering and Know Your Customer reviews within the banking and financial institution.
- Work knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, industry regulations and best practices.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Type 1 and Type 4 Licenses are required
- Able to work independently
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Commercially minded
- Fluency in English, other languages is an advantage
- Confident communicator
- Experience working in cross functional teams
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A3LR
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited