To assist Client Management Head in delivering the following roles and responsibilities:
· Key contact point of daily services for major client relationships, including transaction/product enquiries, accounts and electronic banking maintenance;
· Proactively develop and enhance client relationships by providing excellent service;
· Enhance client experience through timely and satisfactory resolution of issues and queries raised by them. This may involve intensive co-ordination with relevant departments locally and regionally;
· Serve as escalation point of material service issues impacting these clients, to provide necessary remedial actions, identify and introduce service improvements;
· Conduct regular service reviews with clients to improve clients’ overall satisfaction with our products/services;
· Retain and grow organic revenues and transaction volumes through excellent service, customer engagement and close monitoring of client’s activities;
· Work closely with Sales Managers and Implementation Managers to on-board new product/service of these existing clients, to ensure excellent on-boarding customer experience and subsequent service support;
· Partner with Customer Services and Support Functions to ensure service standards of non-complex enquiries are met, with proper escalation if required;
· Collect customer feedback to Product Managers on product related service issues, that will be prioritized in product development roadmaps;
· Understand market and competitors’ information to support product/service/pricing review with these clients;
· Identify new and cross-sell opportunities of bank's products/services.
· University graduate with at least 7 years of relevant experiences, of which 5 years of transaction banking experience and prior client management experience preferred;
· Knowledge of cash management, trade finance, banking system, payments, customer onboarding and account opening/maintenance in local/global market preferred;
· In-depth knowledge of market practices, industry/regulatory requirements and processes;
· Strong communication skills with ability to build good relationships, and work as a team player;
· Customer centric with servicing mindset;
· An innovative thinker and a good change manager who demonstrates analytical skills and ability to manage resources effectively to achieve efficient cost/service levels;
· Effective organisation skill and task oriented - ability to organise and prioritise tasks, multi-task, work independently and under pressure;
· Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin with good ability to read and write in Mandarin Chinese is essential.
If you're interested in applying this job, please kindly send your latest resume with current and expected salary stated to conny.li@tangspac. com for application. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach Ms. Conny at 25755587.