- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
- Acted as a single point of contact to facilitate client on-boarding matters which include liaising with external clients, internal support groups and business partners on anti-money laundering (AML) checks, initiate the legal documentation required for trading, and obtain credit terms / approval from credit officer and static data to set up client in the trading system.
- Effectively coordinating and managing the account openings and documentation process for client in a timely manner and able to facilitate the process as smooth, client-friendly and efficient as possible in order to meet business expectation.
- Developing and maintaining client and service provider relationships with internal partners, and to provide superior service by understanding and meeting their needs and requirements.
- Liaising and coordinating any issues with internal partners to ensure clients on-boarded meet the requirements of compliance and bank policies; the required documentations are fully executed and ready to start trading.
- Involvement in special projects as and when required.
- Client service oriented (both internally and externally), proactive and solutions driven.
- Keen to learn and adapt to change, able to work under pressure.
- Good coordination and time management skills.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently.
- Good team player and show motivation.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 12/10/2017
Hong Kong, , CHEUNG KONG CENTER, 2 QUEEN'S RD,
- Hong Kong
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40