Client Onboarding Assistant
This role will support Client onboarding team activities
- Assist the workflow process for client account opening
- Collecting all relevant information, constitutional documents and assist the account opening process for new clients, follow up with external banks, relationship manager, Operations and Compliance teams.
- Handling documentation, filing and courier.
- Deliver initial due diligence output that is in line with company requirement.
- Maintain client information database.
- Provide regular status updates on progress with supervisor.
- 3-5 years of experience in financial institution
- Familiar with AML/ KYC
- Good prioritization, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to details, process-oriented
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese