- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
Client Onboarding Manager
Client Onboarding Manager
- Primary Location: Hong Kong SAR of PRC,Hong Kong,Hong Kong
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Customer Service
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18044706
- Within Information Services Group (ISG), Client OnBoarding is a common global function for ICG Markets that strives to provide the best client experience amongst our competitors, capable of enabling any client type,
- in any region to trade any product against any entity efficiently. This is a individual contributor role for APAC and will report into a team lead.
- The ICG Markets Client Onboarding team is a global, cross asset class organization responsible for both the client experience during the on-boarding process and the overall quality of any new
- client/customer data. Client Onboarding is part of Citi's Institutional & Corporate Group (ICG) Operations & Technology team.
- Capital markets Sales
- Accounts Control Operations
- Middle Office
- Settlement Ops
- Deliver overall client satisfaction while at the same time meeting the firm's global audit, compliance, risk and control requirements
- Owning the onboarding request from end to end
- EXcellent product knowledge and communication skills to interact with clients, sales and traders for Global Markets
- Ensuring the continued progression of the onboarding request through the processes as quickly and effectively as possible
- Communicating the status to internal and external parties on a regular basis
- Effectively following up with clients in a timely, professional manner
- Strong working knowledge of AML requirements globally. Effective in processing clients' KYC records.
- Good working knowledge of Markets Onboarding requirements from various stakeholders (KYC, Credit, Legal, Accounts Control, Reference Data, Markets Regulators etc.)
- Providing feedback continually to improve the process
- Identify and escalate issues with the onboarding request or processes
- Assist the team lead to create and drive solutions
- Working with other offshore APAC Client Onboarding teams
- Take an active part in developing and maintaining MIS on end to end processes for tracking turnaround times of deliverables from team and other processing areas
- Display adaptability in a dynamic Onboarding / KYC space. An individual who can work effectively with multiple global and senior stakeholders.
- BA/BS Degree
- 5-8 years of financial services related experience
- Capital market product knowledge is useful
- Prior experience working with Platinum Global Markets clients
- Strong foundations in client management and KYC processes.
- Familiarity with industry related directives such as Dodd-Frank, EMIR and FATCA
- Good working knowledge and experience of ODI regulations and onboarding practices.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently while supporting the overall goals of the team
- Strong management skills with focus on process improvement and operational redesign
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with no aversion to client and management interaction
- Ability to work and adapt in an ever-changing regulatory and control environment
- Project and change management skills essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus