Client Portfolio Manager – Fixed Income
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 11 Sep 18 2018-09-11
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the team head and relationship managers to develop our business.
• Partner with the client facing team to meet clients, investors, gate-keepers and research analysts.
• With a primary responsibility for articulating our investment method, portfolio positioning, strategies, outlook as well as market insight of our portfolio.
• Participate in final presentations and due diligence meetings as needed to win new assignments.
• Support and retain existing clients via in-person meetings (on- and off-site), conference calls and investment committee meetings, as needed in place of Portfolio Managers.
• Play a prominent role in creating and reviewing marketing and meeting materials, writing investment commentaries and providing insight for client reports. Collaborate with the firm’s various teams to ensure the quality of materials.
• Conduct ad-hoc market analysis, risk/reward simulation and risk factor sensitivity analysis.
• Create bespoke model portfolios for clients and the team.
Key Job Requirements:
• At least 8 years of relevant working experience in the asset management industry with extensive product knowledge.
• Solid investment-related client-facing experience working in financial market. Comfort working in the sophisticated institutional marketplace.
• A good team player, able to effectively manage the expectations of a diverse and demanding client base.
• Ability to think strategically and independently. Collaborate productively, and problem-solve effectively.
• Demonstrated project management skills defining scope of analytical solutions, resourcing with strict timelines, executing test procedures and managing to client deliverables based on loosely defined business requirements.
• Strong presentation, writing and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate difficult portfolio concepts to diverse audiences with varying degrees of investment expertise and the ability to discern and adapt to that level of investment sophistication.
• Highly self-motivated individual with the desire to build and sustain a quality investment organization. Sense of ownership and accountability is essential.
• Frequent travel maybe required.
• Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin speaking is an essential.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.