Our client is a Hong Kong subsidiary of one of the biggest Chinese asset managers. They are looking for a Client Relation Associate to serve institutional clients from China, Hong Kong, and SE Asia on their investment in USD products.
- Coordinate the business development and client servicing effort for institutional clients in Hong Kong, China and SE Asia
- Proactively build understanding of the clients organizational structure and investment priorities
- Continuously evaluating client needs, designing an organizational approach to relationship management, and providing value-added services
- Manage reporting for the client accounts and assist in compiling presentation materials for internal and external client meetings
- Establish and maintain regular communication with institutional sales
- Coordinate client requests promptly and accurately
- Actively measure and monitor success of client accounts business plan execution
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned and be responsible for the quality and satisfaction of the project
- Consistently seek ways to better service clients and improve internal coordination
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to initiate, lead, and participate in regular CR projects
- University degree specializing in Economics, Business or Finance.
- A minimum of 4-6 years prior working experience in the financial services industry, preferably in marketing/ asset management/asset servicing sector with client relationship management experience.
Key Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- An understanding of investment funds and its operations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Effective communication (written and verbal) in English and Mandarin
- Analytical and organizational skills to determine the needs of the client and implement feasible solutions
- High accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment
Interested parties, please send in your resume in MS Word format resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.