Client Segment Manager, Personal Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Refer to JD
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Client Segment Manager, Personal Banking.
- Drive acquisition of Premium Segment, including New-to-Bank and Existing clients' upgrade
- Build business case and manage cost across sales and customer incentives
- Design sales pitch/ sales angle and sales flow on acquisition
- Develop, execute and monitor marketing programs to support acquisition activities
- Identify and drive appropriate sales channels to achieve acquisition objective
- Structure sales and customer incentives to enable acquisition
- Structure product offers to enable acquisition and to facilitate product revenue agendas
· Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
· Strive to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Solid Segment acquisition
- Drive acquisition of Premium Segment with event management experience
- Degree holder
- Good in English, Chinese and Mandarin
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.