Client Service/ Assistant Relationship Manager- Private Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
A global investment bank is looking for a Customer Service Associate in Hong Kong.
- US Top Tier Investment Bank
- Private Banking Exposure
- HKSI Paper 1 Preferable
This Global Private Wealth Management provides total wealth management solutions and investment advice to ultra-high net worth individuals, families and foundations. We now have an exciting opportunity for dedicated Client Service Associate to join this dynamic team. The role provides excellent exposure, training and challenges for those who are keen on developing a rewarding career in the private wealth management business.
As a Client Service Associate, you will be supporting Investment Representatives in building and maintaining successful relationships with clients. This will include; facilitating account opening and documentation, executing client orders for global securities transactions and overseeing the related operational functions, assisting in the marketing and prospecting of business and attending to client queries.
- Degree Educated, ideally in a finance related field.
- Fluent in English and Putonghua (For Putonghua, must be able to communicate in business context, not just conversational)
- Have a minimum of one year experience in a related financial services role in PWM, Private Banking, Securities or Retail Banking
- Team player, keen attention to detail and the ability to accomplish assignments on an independent and timely basis.
- Ideally have HKSI qualifications