Client Service Executive - Global Private Banking
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential.
Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. We're rapidly expanding our client-facing and investment-focused teams in Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, and are interested in speaking with high-performing individuals.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Client Service Executive
. Principal responsibilities
- Provides support to the Marketing function and Representative Offices in delivering high quality client service to customer base
- Responsible for managing the processes associated with client transactions including new account openings, securities transactions, general account maintenance, customer account changes and account closings
- Maintain the highest standard of excellence in client service by attending to client enquiries and requests
- Explain operational matters to clients. Develop client awareness, understanding and ability to comply with our operational requirements
- Prompt and appropriate action taken to address client feedback or complaints
- Manage the HSBC Know Your Customer Program and ensure that all client service related activities are fully in compliance with the processes and procedures contained in it
- Provide support to the Offshore Representative Offices, receive, manage and log faxed transaction instruction, answer calls from clients and provide guidance
- Proven customer service, communications, sales, mathematical, analytical, organizational, and planning skills
- Good understanding of the major products or services available in the private banking industry
- Credit Skills, ideally obtained in an area dealing with High Net Worth individuals or Business Banking
- Technology Skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- A good team player with drive for success and achievement
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit www.hsbc.com/wealth-careers You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our websit e.