This varied and multi-tasking role will allow you to use your fund administration experience along with client-facing skills. The main accountabilities will include:
• Managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis, dealing with client personnel from all levels of the client organisation
• Carrying out implementations for new clients including user training, data migration assistance and reporting updates.
• Ensures that all client issues are properly documented on our global support system and dealt with in a timely, efficient and satisfactory manner and escalated appropriately when required.
• Detailed forensic investigation into complex queries and issues, including working closely with the engineering, development and QA teams. Full testing of all fixes provided to clients is required.
• Assisting the sales team in pre- and post-sales activity, including prospect qualification, product demonstrations and workshops
• Carrying out of training and consulting assignments, including operational efficiency reviews
• Working with colleagues from other global offices including Dublin, London and Boston
Essential Skills and Experience
• Ideally 2-3 years of experience in fund accounting. Some experience or knowledge of transfer agency would be a bonus.
• Comfortable in a client-facing role
• Degree holder of business, accounting or related discipline, with an aptitude for computing (although no specific computing/programming skills are required)
• Must be fluent in English with excellent communication skills
• A self-starter with good initiative and self-motivated
• Excellent problem solving skills with very good attention to detail