This role is a new headcount for the client services team but specifically focusing on some of the larger accounts that my client covers specifically ensuring their problems and issues are resolved swiftly and needs are met on the account.
My client is a very well branded international Asset Manager with a strong, reputable backing from a European bank. Leveraging their many years of experience in the financial services industry globally including Asia, my client is best positioned to ensure their growth across Asia.
- Establish and maintain high quality, long-term, 'trusted advisor' relationships with clients, allowing for both formal and informal interactions and ensuring that we always have an understanding of the actual client experience, and actual client intentions and proactively manage any risks to the relationship.
- Act as a preferred point of entry for all client queries, taking ownership and ensure adequate answers within agreed time frames.
- Be responsive in dealing with issues and complaints as they arise, escalating in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure high quality, timely and accurate delivery of client reports, in collaboration with the Reporting teams.
Manage the regular client review process, gather all relevant information and present in an appropriate format.
- Monitor client satisfaction at all times and work with relevant stakeholders to improve the overall quality of service provided. Ensure service delivery in line with our client tier model.
- Act as the interface with clients to assist with the negotiating and implementation of services as stipulated in the legal documentation, working as required in conjunction with the centres of expertise.
- Pilot on-site client visits and training: validate purpose for visit, assist in developing agendas and arrange logistical support as required.
- Onboard new accounts, coordinate mandate changes, periodic review and closing in collaboration with the corresponding centres of expertise.
- Working knowledge of financial markets, instruments and investment management processes, with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the financial industry. Experience in the Asset Management business is a plus
- Experience servicing Clients, in particular large financial institutions, in the Greater China region
- Project Management experience
- Upholds highest personal integrity standards
- Makes sure to fully understand Client's needs and the reasons behind them, from the big picture to the slightest detail
- Gets things done: is rigorous, resilient, resourceful and relentlessly reliable; sets realistic expectations and follows through on commitments
- KYC/Onboarding experience is a plus
- Native fluency in Mandarin, written and spoken
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
The candidate will have a great opportunity to grow within the well established client services team and work with a tier 1 client base. A competitive package will also be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525