The Workplace and Personal Investing Business strives to provide industry-leading service to employers and individuals through retirement schemes and personal savings. Fidelity has served HK ORSO schemes since 1988 and we extended our retirement product offerings to cover MPF in 2000. Today we are the largest investment manager of ORSO member choice defined contribution schemes in HK and among the top MPF providers by assets under management with 400k member accounts. Fidelity also offers a comprehensive fund range to individual investors which allows for flexibility, diversification and investor choice. This is supported by a robust funds platform service offering approximately 180 in-house Fidelity and 3rd party funds via the FundsNetworkTM to individual investors.
Purpose of your role
As a core member of the Fidelity Workplace & Personal Investing Client Services team, the role will mainly handle client enquiries and complaints from our end investors, as well as participate in system enhancement projects aiming to provide a world-class client experience.
* Answer inbound calls
* Place phone deals with the clients
* Conduct outbound service calls
* Bring clients' voices into the organisation
* Handle client correspondence and complaints (including investigation)
* Handle issues relating to orders and "Not In Good Order" (NIGO) instructions
* Service walk-in clients face to face
* Assist in handling administrative tasks (if required)
* Assist in ad-hoc projects / new initiatives
* Perform User Acceptance Test / Health-check for system and applications upgrades
* Perform quality assurance on client services and tasks
* Other tasks or duties assigned by the line managers
* Ensure personal client service key performance indicators are met
* Resolve daily issues independently
Experience and Qualifications Required
* University graduate in business, finance, economics or a related discipline
* Ideally 2 years' experience in client services/call centre within banking/fund management industry
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
* Registration with SFC and/or MPFA
* Familiar with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word
* Ability to work on multiple tasks/priorities with a strong client service focus
* Open-mindedness & positive attitude to work
* Strong problem-solving skills, can work independently and in a team setting
* Can conduct himself/herself in a professional manner
* Strong advocate of Fidelity's values
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate/Officer
Great minds, better together.
Fidelity International is an equal opportunities employer and is commited to a policy of treating all its employees and job applications equally.