Client Support Services - Global Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Sep 17
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Client Support Services.
In this role, you will
- Deliver quality and good levels of services and operating efficiency.
- Assist in daily operations of billing including issuing invoices, fee scale & fee charge maintenance.
- Prepare monthly reports including aging report, missing fee scale report, debit note withholding report, fee collection report etc.
- Maintain and follow up relationship pricing related issues.
- Handle ad hoc exercise and project if required.
- Good communication skill in dealing with internal users, auditors and management.
- Ensure proper compliance of Private Wealth Solutions policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with a degree in Accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese and Putonghua
- Positive and self motivating mindset and attitude
- Strong computer skills in Excel and Word
- Able to take up ad hoc projects
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009F4R
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited