Our client, one of the largest Insurers Globally, are currently going through a large transformation and technology refresh. As part of this, they are currently looking for an experienced Cloud Architect, who will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of cloud-based IT solutions going forward.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be responsible for designing and implementing Cloud strategy, at a Regional level, whilst following Enterprise governance and standards in line with Business needs.
- Be responsible for integrating existing applications and infrastructure on to a new Hybrid-based cloud, based on best fit.
- Work closely with various teams to ensure Cloud Security and integrity.
- Be responsible to conduct appropriate research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Be responsible for selecting vendors and approving contracts for service providers.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders and outside partners to ensure delivery of cloud strategy whilst communicating progress consistently to Senior management.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- At least 10 years work experience within IT Infrastructure, with at least 5 years in architecture & design.
- Strong background in managing implementations on public clouds (PaaS, SaaS on Azure, AWS & AliCloud).
- Experience on hybrid cloud integration with on-premises infrastructure would be a huge advantage.
- Have the ability and experience to work and manage multiple vendors to support and implement cloud based solutions on a Regional scale.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple on-going projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills in English is mandatory.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Cloud Architect” in the Subject Heading