Cloud Architect Trainer (Cloud/HK)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
An Asia based Leading Cloud Technology & Service Company is expanding their global footprint and building out market presence in APAC. With investment on data centers into continents including America, JAPAC, EMEA, and more support from Infrastructure and Network side, we are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect training professional to support the company's expansion for International Business in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for understanding the requirements of customers and partners, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on Alibaba Cloud services.
- Design and develop the training courses and certifications according to the customer and Alibaba Cloud Eco enablement requirements.
- Deliver training courses and enabler others to be qualified trainer.
- Responsible for experiments development and testing Alibaba Cloud services
- Have the ability to provide assistance to Alibaba Cloud customers and partners in migrating their existing IT system onto Alibaba Cloud platforms. This includes providing migration technique support for both applications and databases.
- A background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud.
- A minimum of 3 yrs' experience working and consulting on enterprise architecture design and has a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements. Experience working or studying abroad is preferred.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiar with architecture methodology and practice in internet based applications/websites. Must also be familiar with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
- Nice to have training experience as a trainer
- Experience with Java/PHP/Python/Scala/Go/C++ development, familiar with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns. Experience with Struts, Hibernate, Tomcat or WebLogic server.
- Experience with Redis/ MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ NoSQL DB/ Hadoop/ Spark/Machine Learning...
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text and diagrams.
- Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology. Able to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
- Good communication skills, a good team player and has professional attitude to work
Interested candidates kindly send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Thanks.
Registration No.: R1655024 / EA Licence No.: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330