Cloud Engineer (AWS / Azure) - Permanent Position
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
System/platform design/architecture, project management, implementation on cloud and whole infrastructure platforms. - SAN/NAS Storage, Network / Cloud connectivity.
Our client is a fast growing company in Hong Kong with a strong record and outstanding performance. They have been aggressively expanding the business over the last few years, with a lot of exciting projects on its books which may involve cloud implementation and upgrades, server implementation and configurations, Data Center refreshes, IT Security and Storage
The environment is friendly, young, vibrant and constantly driving each other to develop there understanding and skillsets and they love to promote internally.
This position offers the opportunity to become a team lead and the chance to enhance leadership skillsets.
- System / Platform design, project planning, implementaiton including cloud, SAN/NAS, Cloud connectivity and security.
- Administration and support of complex Linux environments that may include segmented networks, firewalls and SAN attached storage.
- Automation on Linux using Ansible or shell scripting
- Develop, document, and communicate solutions for operational issues in the Linux environment to include users, permissions, systems stability, incident response and problem resolution.
- Optimizing existing computing resources to meet application needs
- Introduce ideas for process improvement.
- 1+ years Linux System Administration Experience
- Must have VMWARE administration experience
- Exposure to (Ansible, Python, Shell scripting) is a plus
- Cloud Exposure is a plus
Interested candidates, please apply and submit your CV.
Alex Fraser is a specialist candidate manager based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.