Our client, a global technology enterprise is looking for a Solution Architect to work with their financial clients to adopt the Cloud solutions platform. The selected candidate will be the evangelist and build the architecture for the cloud platform. It is a technical role but also serves as a partnership position.
- Work with private equity clients in building cloud technology and architecture on the public cloud platform.
- Deliver architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Services.
- Ensure the technical solution is successfully delivered with a well-planned delivery plan.
- Guide technology changes in architecture development, roadmaps, and blueprints.
- Build Technology POC based on the firm latest technology development across the cloud development platform, voice recognition, artificial intelligence, and big data analysis.
- Provide advice and guidance to clients on building applications and services on the cloud computing platform.
- Provide advice on technology and application design guidelines and frameworks.
- Provide advice on enterprise architectural design, framework well connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
- Work closely with system design, business team, and various stakeholders on identify the right project needs and design on solution architecture.
- Around 7 - 10 years of solution architecture experience in application and infrastructure.
- Experience with Agile methodology with a DevOps approach is a plus.
- Experience working with Private Equity, Investment Banking or hedge fund especially working on IT integrations or technology strategy for deal flow.
- Experience in large scale application development and automation.
- Experience with application and database architecture.
- Experience with Cloud-based platform like AWS, MS Azure would be a great plus.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills in public forums.
- Excellent Communications skills in English and Cantonese.
- Bachelor / Master Degree from a Reputable University. MBA is a plus.
- Flexible with occasional regional travel.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Cloud Solution Architect - Private Equity in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Java / Python Trading Systems Developer (Asset Management Firm) - Fresh Graduates welcome
2) Quantitative Java/C++ Developer - Elite Global Systematic Trading Firm
3) Senior Site Reliability Engineers (VP/Associate) - Elite Global Hedge Fund - Tech Firm Candidates Welcome!