Commodity Finance Team Head
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
MAIN OBJECTIVES & PURPOSE:
Import & export L/C and bills operations
Other operations departments
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
1. Check import & export bills drawn under L/C
2. Check schedule for remitting documents / notice of arrival of documents
3. Handle bills related correspondence
4. Validate transactions processed by the team to ensure accuracy and control quality.
5. Release outgoing SWIFT messages
6. Follow up irregular and overdue bills.
7. Provide statistics and management reports.
8. Provide guidance and on-the-job training to subordinates
9. Review work flow from time to time to streamline operation and enhance control.
10. Participate in system development or enhancement.
11. Any other jobs assigned by the superiors.
JOB SPECIFICATION: (TO BE FILLED BY RECRUITING BUSINESS LINE / FUNCTION AMANGER)
Essential Technical Knowledge / Skills:
• Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Good knowledge of UCP rules on documentary credit, collection, guarantee and reimbursement.
• Sound judgement and good leadership.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Form 5 or above
• Minimum 5 years bill checking experience